Test of the rain gauge with OHM-Meter
- OHM-Meter or a continuity tester
- Open the station and unplug the rain gauge in the station
- Measure with the meter between the white cables and the brown cable
- If the rocker with the magnet of the rain gauge is on the right or left side, the resistance must be 0
- If the indicator with the magnet of the rain gauge is in the middle then the resistance must be high (then the contact is open)
- If that is not the case try to carefully push the cable at the rain gauge into the screw connection. Check again.
- If it does not work then please contact us by writing a ticket.