Delete Weather Data
Created by: Agnes Fuchs
Modified on: Mon, 19 Dec, 2022 at 8:51 AM
What do you need:
- Computer with access to the internet
- FieldClimate Account
- Station ID of the station you want to delete the weater data from
- Key 1
How to delete the weather data in FC?
- Log in at your FieldClimate account
- Select the station where you want to delete the data in your Sation list.
- Go to "Device settings" of the station
- Select "Delete Weather Data"
- Now choose delete ALL station data
- or select the first and the last date of the data you want to delete
- Now insert the Sation Key 1
- Click on DELETE
Warning: When you delete the data there is no way to restore the data!
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.